Tourist Registration Nº AT-LR-017
Casa SALEROS Navarrete
A taste of the country just 7 mins from the city
Things to do in and around Navarrete
Navarrete is a beautiful town on the Camino de Santiago route. In this town you can find a castle, the reservoir, a magnificent church and different monuments.
- Bicycle routes, wide variety of routes departing from Navarrete offered by the town hall.
- Bike rental available (next street).
- Horse riding, from the riding school.
- Climb the ‘Castillo’, from where you can see 7 towns of La Rioja, with their mountains.
- Visit the many potteries, where they do precious things … you are sure to buy something!
- Cultural visits to the church, which has a porch, which you cannot miss.
- The ‘Buitrera de Nalda’ trek
- The ‘Dolmenes of Nalda’ trek
- Leza canyon.
- Visits to wineries, … taste our wines and you will feel the five senses, not only the taste, the smell and its different colors will surprise you.
- Walks through the reservoir and even fishing.
- See the door of the local cemetery (old medieval hospital).
- The source of the pilgrims, … it is nice to see it surrounded by pilgrims, who characterize our people so much, making it so different from others, and how nice it is to chat with them, always so friendly and from all parts of the world .
- The sports area is great, spacious and well maintained as well as its parks, which has many, right next to the house there are two.
- The walks between vineyards are very pleasant routes, which instill peace and tranquility, see how well kept the vines are …
- And also close to the capital, Logroño, La Grajera or the golf course.
Navarrete … close to everything, but without anything. You will like it!
And close by
- 9 km From Logroño (7 minutes by motorway).
- 45 minutes to Vitoria.
- 1 hour to Bilbao.
- 40 minutes to Pamplona.
- 2 hours to Santander.
- 1.5 hours to San Sebastian.
- 16 km Los Arcos, with its speed circuit.
- 4 km from the golf course.
- 15 km The medieval village guard.
- 40 Km. From the Valdezcaray Ski Resort.
- 50 Km. From the Monastery of Valvanera cradle of Castilian
- 3 km from the natural park of La Grajera
- 60 km From the dinosaur route.
- Access to Dehesa La Verde, the name for the beautiful stretch of green land in the heart of Rioja.
- Varbolnedo reservoir.
- 15 km Nájera.
- 35 km Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
- 35 km Haro, balloon flights.
- 4 km Moncalvillo, (mushroom foraging)
- 50 km in Zúñiga and 25 km in Jubera bungee jumping.
- Sierra de Cameros.
Perfect location for the route of visits to wineries and Calle Laurel and San Juan, the tapas and pinchos area of Logroño.
Casa Saleros en Navarrete, C/ Iregua nº 5, 26370 Navarrete, La Rioja
How to get to Navarrete
AP68 exit (Navarrete) – (Ap-68 -Bilbao–Zaragoza) – (Tolls Apply)
AP1 Burgos — Logroño (AP-68 section) exit for Navarrete – (Tolls Apply)
National road (N-232) Zaragoza–Bilbao – exit for Navarrete
National road (N-120) Burgos–Logroño – exit for Navarrete
Motorway (A12) Pamplona–Logroño – exit for Navarrete